We are pleased to announce the release of NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange 3.0 which is an integral component of both NetWrix Change Reporter Suite and Enterprise Management Suite.
NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange automatically audits administrators and users with excessive rights who gained access to mailboxes of other users. The product reports who accessed what mailboxes, what items inside mailboxes (e.g. e-mails, appointments, tasks etc), and what was done (items viewed, edited, deleted etc).
The product gained the following new features:
– Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
– Accessed mailbox object types are shown in reports: email, appointment, note, task, contact, etc.
– Notifications to users about non-owner access to their mailboxes.
– Support for SMTP authentication (including SMTP SSL)
– Bugfix: issues with store.exe reported by some customers.