NetWrix announces the release of Change Reporter Suite 3.1 – a new version of NetWrix flagship solution for auditing changes in the entire IT infrastructure with the broadest platform coverage in the industry. The revamped change auditing solution now includes the following new features:
- New version: NetWrix Active Directory Change Reporter 7.1 that includes:
- Improved support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Improved scalability in larger AD environments
- Integration with NetWrix Non-owner Mailbox Access Reporter for Exchange
- Primary group membership displayed in Snapshot Reports
- Support for Asian languages in report filters
- New reports for Active Directory
- Configurable audit database retention policy
- Typical fixes and updates
- Improved Design
|Download Trial||One-to-One Demo|
NetWrix Change Reporter Suite is an integrated solution for automated auditing of the entire IT infrastructure. Unlike traditional log management solutions (SIEM), NetWrix change auditing software makes it very easy to find relevant answers to key questions: who changed what, when, where (including previous and new values for modified settings) across all critical IT systems – be it Active Directory, file servers, Microsoft Exchange, storage appliances such as NetApp or EMC, virtual and physical infrastructure, SQL Server databases and more. Filling the gap left by Microsoft’s native auditing NetWrix Change Reporter Suite makes sure all changes in the environments are centrally audited, consolidated, and presented in easy to understand reports, scheduled for ongoing review and forensic auditing of day-to-day administrative activities by security team and periodic inspections by compliance auditors.
The product streamlines compliance to HIPAA, SOX, PCI, GLBA, FISMA and many other regulations, drastically improving IT infrastructure visibility and internal security. Powered by AuditAssurance™ technology, the Change Reporter Suite produces user-friendly reports that include complete information on every change that has occurred in critical environments. Another unique NetWrix technology, AuditIntelligence™, transforms raw audit data into meaningful and actionable intelligence to drive security and compliance efforts.