Netwrix Corporation has released today a new version of Netwrix Auditor, company’s leading IT auditing platform. Upgraded Netwrix Auditor 8.5 offers 360-degree visibility into user activity across hybrid cloud IT infrastructures for threat detection and data access governance.
Free Trial of Netwrix Auditor 8.5 is available here.
New applications and features available in Netwrix Auditor 8.5 include:
- Netwrix Auditor for Azure AD — This new application fills the gap between on-premises and cloud security by delivering actionable intelligence about changes to security settings, privilege escalation and access attempts to Azure-powered infrastructures. This enables easy detection and investigation of suspicious activities in the cloud.
- Netwrix Auditor for Office 365 — This application has been upgraded to provide security intelligence about user behavior in SharePoint Online. This helps you identify inappropriate data access and promptly take steps to prevent data leaks.
- Netwrix Auditor for Oracle Database — This new application provides visibility into user and DBA activity, which enables quick detection and investigation of anomalous activity and remediation of threats to structured data.
- Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server — This application has been enhanced to strengthen control over highly privileged users and enable detection of any unauthorized access to SQL databases. The new capabilities ensure even better protection against data exfiltration.
- User Behavior and Blind Spot Analysis — This new capability enables easy detection of anomalies in user behavior that would otherwise go unnoticed, such as abnormal access to sensitive or stale data, unusual spikes in failed activity, activity outside of business hours, activity around harmful files on a corporate data storage and files containing sensitive data, and more.
Please share your thoughts and reviews about new Netwrix Auditor in comments to this blog post.