We are happy to announce the finalists for the 2018 SysAdmin BlogAwards. The awards, which are run by SysAdmin Magazine, recognize the most influential and tech-savvy blogs for the value they bring to the IT community.
The shortlist was chosen by SysAdmin Magazine’s editorial team based on reader feedback, regularity of blog posts and variety of topics discussed.
Here are the 2018 SysAdmin Blog Awards finalists:
Best IT Security Blog
- Scott Helme, https://scotthelme.co.uk
- Troy Hunt, https://www.troyhunt.com
- The Last Watchdog, http://www.lastwatchdog.com
Best Tech Tips for System Administrators
- Wahl Network, http://wahlnetwork.com
- Tech Bunny, https://blog.techbunny.com
- The Lone Sysadmin, https://lonesysadmin.net
Best Cloud Computing Blog
- Compare the Cloud, https://www.comparethecloud.net
- CloudTech, https://www.cloudcomputing-news.net
- Rick’s Cloud, https://www.rickscloud.com
IT Career Blog
- Tom’s IT Pro, http://www.tomsitpro.com
- NexGenT, http://blog.nexgent.com
- IT Business Edge, https://www.itbusinessedge.com/careers
Most Humorous IT Blog
- Shark Tank blog, https://blogs.computerworld.com/blog/shark-tank
- BOFH, https://www.theregister.co.uk/data_centre/bofh
- FailDesk, http://faildesk.net
Stay tuned as we will announce the winners on March 20, 2018, in the Netwrix Blog and Netwrix social media accounts.
Five winners will each receive a prize: an Amazon Echo smart speaker. One additional prize will go to a randomly selected award participant.