#1 for Change Auditing
NetWrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of NetWrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support numerous types of IT systems, devices and applications, NetWrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, NetWrix has evolved as #1 for Change Auditing as evidenced by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, and has regional offices in Los Angeles, Boston, Tampa and the UK.
The NetWrix mission is to provide the best IT infrastructure auditing solutions, while addressing even the most specific needs through a strong commitment to customer feedback.
Change auditing is the essential process of maintaining every organization’s security and compliance. Organizations have to keep track of all changes in their IT environments to detect security violations, troubleshoot issues, prevent downtimes and maintain continuous compliance with security standards and industry regulations. NetWrix meets these needs with simple, lightweight and affordable solutions that do not require extensive deployment and maintenance efforts, do not put an extra impact on the IT infrastructure and do not cost a lot of money. Integrated change auditing solutions facilitate effective tracking and ongoing review of changes in different systems and applications, including Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, file servers, storage appliances (e.g. EMC and NetApp), virtual machine environments (VMware and System Center VMM), Windows Server, network devices (e.g. Cisco and CheckPoint), SQL Server, SharePoint, and others and help to adhere to increasing security and compliance demands.
NetWrix offers freeware editions of most products, with zero time restraints. While the freeware editions do not offer all the features and benefits available in the standard/enterprise editions, they do provide IT professionals in tens of thousands of organizations around the world with zero-cost implementations, real results, and impressive cost savings. Because of widespread exposure of NetWrix freeware, the extensive feedback from freeware users helps to drive forward the entire line of products and benefit both freeware users and enterprise customers.
NetWrix Corporation has partnered with a number of industry-leading organizations in an effort to provide the best quality products. Through constant collaboration with strategic partners such as Microsoft and Dell, NetWrix is able to continually enhance its solutions, service, and support for a growing customer base. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, for example, NetWrix has access to Microsoft-exclusive content, latest products and technologies, and development support to assure seamless product integration and compatibility.
NetWrix prides itself on the fact that it provides top-quality change auditing solutions to thousands of organizations around the world. Each customer served by NetWrix is as valuable as the next and each individual need is given as much attention as the rest. The impressive list of customers includes many well-known brands from various industries and many customer success stories explain why so many customers chose NetWrix.
- NetWrix is strategically positioned to continue being #1 for Change Auditing, which is the core competency. All resources are focused on replicating what NetWrix is already doing better than any other vendor in the IT industry;
- NetWrix provides easy-to-use, problem-focused solutions that deliver value and ensure close-to-instant ROI, helping to save resources, minimize costs and protect technology investments;
- NetWrix is a truly feedback-driven, customer-centric organization, where every single customer opinion is heard and affects the technology roadmaps. Customer feedback is regularly analyzed on all levels, including senior management;
- NetWrix customer service team is tightly integrated with the R&D (development team) to ensure 99.9% issue resolution rate;
- Each NetWrix sales person is backed by 10 support representatives and 20 software developers on all levels. The goal is to provide real solutions that work, not just software licenses;
- NetWrix R&D budget is more than 50 percent of the total company budget, significantly more than the industry average. That means more customer dollars return in the form of technology improvements and new innovative products. All R&D is done in-house (no outsourcing is used) to ensure the best quality and consistency;
- NetWrix founders bring over 16 years of industry leadership and excellence